Please sponsor me! 400,000 people have type 1 diabetes in the UK and we want to change that!
- There are 30,000 children living with type 1 diabetes (T1D) in the UK
- A person with T1D will have over 65,000 injections in their lifetime
- The number of new diagnoses of T1D increases by 4% each year
- 85% diagnosed with T1D have no family history of the condition
- The UK has one of the highest rates of T1D in the world, for reasons that are currently unknown
- There is currently no cure
- With your help we can raise money to change this!
Thank you for your support, whatever you donate is really appreciated. Together, we can help JDRF to eradicate type 1 diabetes!
Added profile picture
Reached 50% of fundraising goal
Reached fundraising goal
Thank you to my Sponsors
Ruth And David Wildman
Gemma And Carys
Maya & Ruby
Ellie & Zac
The Deerings Xx
The Malhotra Family